Want a doll of your very own? You can either pick up a premade critter, or commission your own.
PremadesIf you'd like a premade doll, browse my Etsy store to see what's for sale. If you like something in my gallery that's not listed there, send me an email to see if it's available.
CommissionsCurrent commission status: Open.
Looking for something that's just for you? Speak to me and see if I can make your dream critter. I'm happy to build something to your specifications or, if you're not sure what you want, I can help create something for you.
Prices start at £100 for a small doll (example), or £130 for a large doll (including a fully furred face and feet - example). Note that these prices are just a baseline. Complex designs such as wings, intricate markings, etc, will raise the price. Speak to me if you'd like a quote.
Terms of service
Please read the following before buying from or commissioning me!
- I am most experienced with realistic and fantasy animals (e.g. wolves, cats, gryphons, dragons etc), but I may be willing to try other subjects.
- Commissions for licensed characters (e.g. Pokemon) will be handled on a case by case basis.
- In the case of characters that are not licensed but belong to another person (e.g. somebody elseís personal character) I will not accept the commission without permission from the characterís owner.
- I reserve the right to refuse a commission request for any reason.
- Payment is via PayPal only.
- I will send you a price quote when discussing the specifications for your design. All prices are in GBP(UK pounds) and do not include shipping (see the Shipping section below for more details). I do not accept as payment non-monetary items such as Deviantart points, etc.
- Once we have agreed on the price, I will send you an invoice. Please do not send payment before receiving the invoice and do not send payment as a gift or money for family/friends, or it will be returned. Payment must not be sent using the gift options.
- For commissions, a 25% deposit of the full amount is required before I can begin work on your doll to cover materials costs. This is non-refundable once work has begun.
- The final product will not be sent out until the full price and shipping fee are both paid.
- Payment can be made in instalments if you have difficulty with the full amount. Ask me about a payment plan and weíll discuss options.
- If you require a commission to meet a specific deadline(for a con, gift, etc), please contact me as far ahead of time as possible to discuss options. I accept work made to deadlines on a case by case basis.
- Should either one of us choose to cancel the commission for any reason, you will receive a refund proportional to the amount of work done so far. If I have cancelled the commission on my end or have not yet begun work, this refund will also include your deposit. Note that cancellations due to persistent rude or abusive behaviour from yourself (following a warning) will be treated as if you have cancelled the commission.
- I reserve the right to complete and resell a cancelled work. If the doll is your (or someone else's) personal character, I will ensure that the doll is altered to a generic design by removing identifying features, markings, etc. I will discuss this with you / the character's owner to ensure that you are comfortable with the alternations.
- Items shipped within the UK will be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm. International items will be sent via Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed, or Parcelforce in the case of especially large items. Shipping prices include insurance, tracking, and packaging materials.
- Shipping prices are approximately £15 within the UK and may range from £25-£70+ overseas depending on destination, size, and weight.
- Your doll will be double boxed and securely wrapped inside tissue paper and bubble wrap to keep it cushioned and stable. Should your doll be damaged in transit, you may choose between a refund of the dollís price (excluding the deposit) or return it to me for a free repair.
- All customs fees, import taxes, etc are the buyer's/your responsibility; please consult your country's regulations/your local postal service. I cannot (and will not) mark your package as a gift or under-declare the value, as this constitutes fraud.
- Your doll is not a toy as it may contain small or breakable parts. Please keep it away from children.
- Handle your doll carefully and donít strain the armature, especially if it contains wire, as excessive repositioning can lead to metal fatigue and breakage. Your doll is built to be sturdy, but is not meant to be roughly played with.
- Do not keep your doll in direct sunlight over long periods as this may cause fading.
- To clean your doll, wipe it gently with a damp (not wet!) cloth. >Avoid alcohol based cleaners (e.g. rubbing alcohol or hand sanitisers) as these may strip paint details. I reccomend a small amount of distilled water instead. Take extra care over faces, feet, and painted fabrics. Do not immerse your doll in water or soak it!
- You may return a doll to me for repairs free of charge within one year of receipt. When sending a doll for repairs, you are responsible for covering shipping both ways. I reserve the right to refuse to work on your doll if I believe it has been misused or mishandled. Proper care of your doll is your responsibility.
Interested? Email me at leopardcorgi(at)gmail(dot)com for a quote!
Download a copy of this TOS: